Wednesday, June 8, 2016

5 Months Post Konmari: Minimalism & What's Next

I can't believe it's been five months since I finished Konmari! Like I said in my wrap up video, I don't really miss anything. In fact, I can hardly remember most of what I got rid of. (Or where I would have stored it.) I'm really enjoying being a minimalist and I don't think I'll ever go back to being a mindless consumer.

In today's video, I'm talking a bit about how minimalism is going for me, whether or not I'll do another Konmari and what else is up next on my minimalism radar.



Books:
Zero Waste Home by Bea Johnson
The More of Less by Joshua Becker

The Simple Year blog:
http://thesimpleyear.com/

Reusable shopping bag pattern and tutorial:
http://www.stitchedbycrystal.com/2011/09/tutorial-fat-quarter-reusable-grocery.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely video. Joshua's book sounds really, really appealing. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    I still heavily use our little public library as well. It's all the more important that we do so these days, as there's a very real risk they might go the way of the dinosaur, between e-readers and huge online book selling sites, and I think we would use something epicly important as a culture if that were to happen.

    Wishing you guys nothing but the best with your upcoming move.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much enjoyed watching all of your Konmari videos. Yay for round 2! Greetings from Germany,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete