Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My Konmari Journey Part #8: Electronics

In this week's video, I worked through all of our electronics including the dreaded box of chords! I did do a couple of adjustments to this category. I decided to group kitchen appliances in with the kitchen section because that seemed to make more sense to me. I also left in place any electronics that are used daily and were definite keepers (tv, bluray player, etc). If Marie thinks I'm unhooking all of my tv equipment to pile in the middle of the floor, she's crazy. We don't have duplicates or extras of any of these items so there's really no point.




So this wasn't the most exciting category but I did feel like I got rid of a lot of stuff that was just unnecessary clutter! I'm hoping for the same type of results when I get to the next category which includes office supplies. I never understand how office supplies get so messy all of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how quickly electronic related clutter can amass? We have multiple totes of it downstairs (99.9% off of which is my husband's) and I'm really hoping that we can pair it down at least a little in the coming year. I know that he needs to have some of it to hand for his work, but still, surely there's a bit that can go. Finger crossed! :)

    Wishing you a terrific tail end of December,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete