Monday, October 21, 2013

The Votes Are In

You all voted and here's what I wore to the date night dinner and a movie!


The green dress won by a lot-about double the votes of any other dress.


And I really love this dress too so I was quite happy it won.


To combat any potential Christmas-iness I stuck with black accessories.


I also went with coral lipstick and blue earrings with gold flecks that sort of read greenish from further away.


I've been crazy busy with school lately so it was nice to have a night out.


And yay for a good hair day.


Thanks all for participating in my date night dress decision! I had fun. Should we do it again sometime?

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ensemble! Black accessories suit this green frock perfectly, especially now that we're into the cooler half of the year, when straw, whites, and super light accessories can suddenly seem oddly out of place in some cases. You really look magnificent, honey!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful dear Stephanie! I love seeing these lovely creations you make. I just love the sleeve detail. Was it difficult to do? I have something similar to this sleeve in a pattern I'd like to do in the future. A very beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, this is not one that I made but I've done cuffs like this before and they are quite simple to do.

      Delete
  3. That dress is so beautiful! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very 'On the Town' The dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I voted for this dress, green really, really suits you! I think your choice for black accessories was spot on, as was the coral lipstick. Can't wait for your next dress poll!

    ReplyDelete